Foam Cutting Machinery is proud to introduce a new horizontal contour cutting
machine for flexible polyurethane foams.
This state of the art machine is being offered at a low introductory price for a limited time only. Take advantage now and save thousands!
Features and benefits:
- World class technology cutting edge performance.
- Interfaces with Galil motion CNC controllers and is recommended by CamSoft. Galil is a name well known worldwide for easy to use high performance and reliable CNC technology.
- The screen can be customized for the machine it controls, with customized data windows action buttons. Icons with the exact wording or picture of the command that it controls.
- Large area for the graphic visualization of the program in real time.
- Visual and audio warnings for certain operations such as band knife breakage or a limit, or overload switch trip.
- Extremely smooth cutting, without jerky movements.
- Customized machine cutting parameters that are at the customer’s choice. Changing the machine behavior, such as acceleration, deceleration and cornering strategies, depending on the material being cut.
- Smart path feature, a patent pending technology makes possible perfect tuning of the machine that automatically adjusts cutting parameters in real time for maximum speed and the smoothest cut possible. Efficiency and quality of the cuts are easily noticed.
- Direct DXF cutting capability.
- Dry run mode will exactly simulate a real program cutting at real speed.
- Backtrack of what’s been already cut capability.
- Artwork to DXF, allows conversion of graphic (raster) type files to DXF (vector) files. Images can be scanned from photos, logos, and artwork or imported directly from your favorite graphics or drawing package and after a quick conversion these images can be cut by the machine out of polyurethane foam.
- Extremely fast processing capability being able to handle up to a 122,000 inch per minute cutting speed, far greater than today’s servo motor and machine technology can achieve.
- Safety features including software limits.
- The best and the most complete real time remote control diagnostics and troubleshooting that allows the technician via internet to service and repair the machine from anywhere in the world if needed. This feature can be complemented with real time audio and video link between customer and the technician for better and faster results through an actual visualization communication about the potential problems.
- Dual screen capability of the machine, one screen will show the operation of the machine, the other can be used for instant messaging, where the machine can automatically call your phone or pager and send you a detailed message of the status of your machine. This message can be triggered by any event, such as end of program, number of parts cut, limit switch trip, band knife brake, etc.
- Nesting feature included.
Many foam fabricators realize more and more that
the expense with German machines is not only in the initial purchase
but also in the maintaining and servicing of the machines as they
get older. We realize that the spare parts aspect after the sale
of the equipment is very lucrative for the German companies. We
use as many off-the-shelf parts as possible available to our customers
locally. This is more in tune with today's business environment
in which efficiency and keeping costs down is a high priority to
our customers. We are convinced that by taking this approach, a
small company will benefit, not particularly in short term dollars,
but in long term reliability and economics.
About Foam Cutting Machinery
Our experience with foam cutting equipment, particularly CNC equipment,
goes back many years. In 1980 when this technology was new, to be
able to build this type of equipment required complicated engineering
and tremendous resources. Today, these technologies are available
off-the-shelf. A great deal of resources, engineering and support
are available from the original developing companies. The task is
simply to take proven components and make them work together.
Foam Cutting Machinery is proud to offer a product with all the performance and integrity of the European brands but at a fraction of the cost. The added benefit of serviceability and familiar controls will provide the buyer with a reliable machine that will perform its intended function for years to come.
We guarantee that our machine will satisfy the
varied needs of our customers to help promote success in today’s
challenging business environment.
Attractive Lease/Finance Packages available through Balboa Capital. Contact us for details.
BACK TO HOME
|Attention F&K and
FCM now offers full machine conversions to our state-of-the-art CNC Contour Cutting operating system.
A full machine conversion provides all the benefits of a brand new operating system and eliminates the issues associated with proprietary software and costly service calls.
Call (949) 715-3627 for details.
BACK TO TOP